Founded in 1995, Visionary Solutions, Inc. manufactures Audio and Video Internet Protocol (AV over IP) equipment that provides real-time transport of audio and video over IP networks. With SD, HD and 4K encoders that support the latest technology standards, such as Dante™, H.264, and JPEG2000, Visionary’s modular solutions are recognized around the world for their outstanding value, performance, flexibility, and quality. With a company-wide focus on customer satisfaction through collaboration and hands-on support, Visionary is a trusted partner for high-quality AV over IP solutions for enterprise, education, healthcare, government, professional A/V, cable, broadband, and broadcast applications.
2060 Alameda Padre Serra
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Visionary Solutions Inc. was founded and incorporated in the State of California as a privately held C-corporation in August of 1995. The company began with a primary focus on electronic design for video cameras. With strong relationships to prime suppliers in the industry including Sony, Hitachi, and Panasonic, VSI leveraged in-depth familiarity with video component technology to develop a “visionary solution” that gave customers maximum control, performance, and flexibility at an extremely competitive price. The company carried this level of ingenuity into the encoding area and began providing solutions to the market as it began a transition to IP transport.
Today, Visionary Solutions develops advanced AV over IP technologies that compete as reliable, cost-effective means of audio and video transport throughout all Pro A/V related markets, standards, and formats.
Visionary Solutions’ technology partners include leading companies like:
- 2016: Visionary Solutions 4K UHD over IP encoder and decoder selected for rAVe Publications Infocomm Top-10 Must See products.
- 2016: Visionary Solutions launches new 4K UHD over IP encoder and decoder.
- 2015: Visionary Solutions introduces new line of economy H.264 encoders.
- 2015: Visionary Solutions launches new line of Dante™ products.
- 2014: Visionary Solutions signs distributor BTX Technologies, strengthening North American sales.
- 2014: Visionary Solutions is awarded the NewBay Media Best of Show Award from TV Technology for the PackeTV IPTV System at the 2014 NAB Show.
- 2014: Visionary Solutions launches PackeTV IPTV System, an end-to-end IP video network and asset management solution that enables secure, scheduled, and on-demand delivery of live and recorded video.
- 2012: Visionary Solutions introduces PackeTV Mobile, a fully integrated HLS server.
- 2012: Visionary Solutions’ AVN443 H.264 encoder tested and approved by NASA for use on the International Space Station to stream HD video to earth.
- 2011: Visionary Solutions awarded a five-year federal supply Schedule Information Technology (IT) contract by the United States GSA that positions the company as a preferred choice for government agencies looking to purchase IPTV equipment.
- 2011: Visionary Solutions moves into new, larger company headquarters in Santa Barbara, Calif. to accommodate its expanding business and a growing staff roster.
- 2010: Visionary Solutions signs distributor JB&A in 2010. Distributors AMT and JB&A deemed “premier distributors.”
- 2008: Visionary Solutions achieves certification for E-Rate from the Universal Services Administration Company (USAC) making the company’s products more accessible to public and nonprofit elementary and secondary school classrooms and libraries.
- 2007: Visionary Solutions launches the AVN series of HD encoders.
- 2006: Visionary Solutions launches the Media Processing Platform and support for H.264.Visionary Solutions establishes the national manufacturers’ representative network.
- 2005: Visionary Solutions successfully signs major distributor AMT.
- 2004: Visionary Solutions expands into the IPTV arena.
Visionary Solutions is a privately-held company.