Why do I get a username / password or Access Violation error when attempting to update an AVN2XX unit using Configuration Utility?
There appears to be some sort of software conflict which we have been unable to find and fix. We recommend trying the following:
- Note settings that have been changed from factory default, so they can be returned to desired values after reset. The main settings are network IP address, Gateway, and Netmask, along with destination IP address and port .
- Factory default the unit.
- Attempt update again using Config Utility.
- If update fails, please attempt update with another PC to avoid potential software conflicts that can cause update failure. Preferably the second PC would not be a clone of the first.
- If the update still fails, and you don’t wish to try yet another PC, please contact VSI’s technical support team for other options.